Volunteers are needed from 8 am to 1pm, depending on the volunteer station. The amount of time you volunteer is for you to decide. All volunteers will be paired with agency staff. Your assistance would help MidState Arc make this a successful event. Your support will go a long way in promoting a Sixty-Six year long proud tradition of services for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
Please consider signing up for one of the listed volunteer stations.
- Registration Table
- Packaged Gratuities Table
- T-Shirt Table
- Water for runners table – 4 locations in the community
- Parking Lot Attendants
- Cheerleaders for the runners!
- Set up and take down for the event
- Sound System and Announcer
- Raffle Table – Free raffles
- Food Table
We are excited about the Arc Run and look forward to meeting you.