We offer member agencies access to experts in the field of assisted technology. Periodic seminars and training programs are held to educate and train staff in the application and use of the latest software programs and devices for overcoming barriers and increasing independence.
We offer the following:
- Learning labs and training on equipment, devices, software and apps
- Credentialing for Assisted Technology Assessors
- Database of outcomes and cost savings
- Library of catalogs featuring adaptive equipment, devices, links and other resources
- List of approved vendors where software and equipment can be purchased
- Sessions with professionals in the field to determine nest practices